a lovely place to spend two days!
the weather cooperated for the most part as well.
we enjoyed seeing some colorful and of course big beautiful buildings.
we spent a day at the thermal baths - - but missed out on our long anticipated massage because of language barriers and bad timing! bummer.
we walked over probably everybridge in the city and hiked up some hills as well in order to achieve a clear view of the river winding through the entire city.
we splurged on a delicious Mexican meal one evening and we just missed out on Budapast's 'Palincka' festival which would have been an interesting event.
a good stay - a nice city.
Thanks for all the updates & pics ladies. It lets us (me!!) know you are well! A thermal bath sounds heavenly! I had a massage this week--it was awesome--sorry you had to miss out on one. I'm sure with all the walking you could both use one!! I hope that's not the end of your money sitting on that table!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave fun--safe travels--stay smart!
Love & prayers!
Auntie Godmom Karen