Thursday, May 20, 2010

GERMANY
Munich.... it seems to be raining every where we go. We arrived at 4 am and thankfully got picked up by a friend from oz. What a nice kind person to pick us up that early. then we went to her place were we fell asleep and she went to work. When she got back we proceeded to go pick up another pal from oz, it was a reunion.

We hit the town and learnt all about there traditional outfits for octoberfest. we thought about trying them on but it was quiet the project so we passed. Even though I would of looked great in it. we went to a beach club party for one of the Aussies work, and then went out after that. I must tell you that that night made me want to never ever ever wear heals AGAIN dang it.

next day- was their next biggest holiday to Octoberfest so we got to see many guys and gals all dressed up drinking huge mugs of beer, singing, dancing and acting like not so typical Germans, it was just like the movies.

1 comment:

  1. Rain, rain go away! I'm sure the rain didn't stop you ladies!! Sounds like you are having fun dancing & drinking! When in Germany--do as the Germans do! Please don't over do--you know how an Aunt can worry! Jess--please check your email and not to worry--I'm standing in for you till you ladies finish your travels! Keep the faith!
    Have fun--safe travels--stay smart!
    Love & prayers!
    Auntie Godmom Karen

    ReplyDelete