BIG.
very big.
it took us a while to figure out where we were suppose to go and what we were suppose to see.
but when you hit that spot in the city....you know.
the buildings are massive, the architecture is stunning, and they just go and go and go.
but for our timing and taste it was just too big!
another trip, more money, and more time maybe we will fall in love with Vienna like many do!
very big.
it took us a while to figure out where we were suppose to go and what we were suppose to see.
but when you hit that spot in the city....you know.
the buildings are massive, the architecture is stunning, and they just go and go and go.
but for our timing and taste it was just too big!
another trip, more money, and more time maybe we will fall in love with Vienna like many do!
Austria? I need to get a map out to follow your tracks!!! Another trip--more money--can I come this time!?!?!?!!!!! I could love Vienna----Okay so I'll just love Merrifield where it's "always" 70 degrees and sunny!!! Hope you are having the time of your life!
ReplyDeleteHave fun--safe travels--stay smart!
Love & prayers!
Auntie Godmom Karen
Awesome pics! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHave fun--safe travels--stay smart!
Love & prayers!
Auntie Godmom Karen